Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Oops!

I've just realized something. My settings for this blog did not allow 'anonymous' comments. To leave a comment, you would have had to use a Blogger account (if you had one) or an Open ID account. Could this be the reason no one apart from Ellumbra (who has a Blogger account and is happy to use it)has been leaving comments?

Well, I have since changed the settings so now I shall expect to find a flood of comments :-).

In case you have been tempted to share some of your thoughts, longings, enchantments and desires or experiences of sacred space and were not able to, I hope you'll give it another go. I do love to read what you have to say. It often reveals something of myself...

Negative feedback is better that none. I would rather have a man hate me than overlook me. As long as he hates me I make a difference.

Hugh Prather at http://thinkexist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment